Who Can Help

Roommate Issues

If roommate conflicts arise, roommates will first be asked to revisit their signed Roommate Agreement form, and identify any changes that need to be made. If the conflict persists, roommates must participate in mediation facilitated by their RA. If the conflict is still not resolved, roommates must speak with either their Graduate Resident Director or their Area Coordinator about next steps. They may mandate another mediation through the Office of Residence Life professional staff, or they may approve a room change, pending available space on campus. Please contact your RA with any issues, or reach out to the Office of Residence Life at [email protected] or 617-521-1096.