Who Can Help

Maintenance Requests

Work orders can be submitted by students or faculty members for any maintenance issues involving lighting, housekeeping, heating/ventilation/air conditioning, plumbing, furniture, elevators, pest control, and other general maintenance issues. Requests can be submitted at http://fixit.simmons.edu/. Emergency requests can be made for things such as fire, medical emergencies, water leaks, broken glass, and hazardous chemical or waste spills. These should be directed to Public Safety by calling 617-521-1112.