Who Can Help

Submit Dining/Food Concerns

Primary Resource

Dining Halls

To check dining hours and view the menus for Bartol Hall, The Fens, and Common Grounds Cafe, visit https://simmons.campusdish.com/. To apply for a dietary accommodation, follow the steps outlined in this link.

To submit concerns or suggestions or for more information, contact Heather Lupis at [email protected] or 617-521-2904.

Related Resource

Student Affairs

The Student Affairs division is well known for providing student support on health and wellness issues, food and housing insecurity, and other out-of-class concerns. We empower students to be leaders through student organizations, student employment roles, and co-curricular experiences. Our Student Affairs team works hard to provide students with an experience that allows them to feel at home at Simmons. We want every Simmons student to reach their potential, gain valuable skills, and be transformed as a result of their experience.