Physical Health Concerns
The Health Center is open for appointments only Monday through Friday, 9am – 4:30pm (closed weekends and holidays). Services include diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries, STI testing and treatment, gynecological care, physical exams, management of chronic disease, emergency contraception, immunizations and TB screening, nutritional counseling, and care of sports-related injuries. Appointments can be made in person at the Health Center or by calling 617-521-1020. If you need medical advice after hours that cannot wait, call Public Safety at 617-521-1112 and ask to page the provider on-call.
Wellness Ambassadors are a dynamic group of students who are passionate about an inclusive and comprehensive approach to wellbeing for the Simmons community, including undergraduate, graduate, residential, commuter, and online students.
Wellness Ambassador Hours
- Rachel Freedman Monday 11am-1pm CLE Lounge Monday
- Layla Glatman Monday 1pm-3pm CLE Lounge
- Sarah Auletta Tuesday 11am-1pm CLE Lounge
- Jenna Squasoni Tuesday 3:30pm-5:30pm CLE Lounge
- Jamie Lee Ser Huan Wednesday 1pm-3pm CLE Lounge
- Naleigha Evans Wednesday 2pm-3pm Meet @ CLE
- Bella Fletcher Thursday 1pm-3pm CLE Lounge
- Logan Gaston Thursday 4pm-6pm CLE Lounge
FIT at Simmons provides group fitness classes to Simmons students, faculty, and staff for free. For a schedule and description of classes being offered, visit https://www.simmons.edu/undergraduate/athletics-and-fitness/health-wellness-and-recreation/fit-simmons. For more information, contact Amanda Kasper at [email protected].