Who Can Help

Academic Accommodations

Primary Resource

Office of Accessibility Services

The Office of Accessibility Service supports students in their academic activities both on the ground and online.

To apply for a dietary accommodation, follow these steps.

Related Resource

The Provost’s Office

The Provost’s Office is responsible for academic operations and curriculum. The Center for Student Success and the Registrar’s Office are part of the Provost’s Office. If you’re unsure where to go to address your academic concerns, contact [email protected].